Silhouette’s HUGE Black Friday Sale is finally here! Woo Hoo!
Today’s post includes all of the sale goodies, plus a few extra surprises, so be sure to take a peek at all of the details below.
Not only do I have the promo code to get your supplies AND MACHINES 40% off, but I’ve got a super simple show stopper how-to AND a little Black Friday sale of my own.
Like I said….take a peek below. This post is chock full of fun!
Nikki, In Stitches
1. Let’s Take Care Of The Silhouette Sale Details First!
Ok, so there are five main promotions as part of Silhouette’s Black Friday sale. I have them outlined below (with a bit of my own commentary as well!). For all of the deals, you simply need to order through THIS PAGE on the Silhouette site, and use the promo code STITCHES to get your discount!
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. (Retail price for all of this would total $406.93…that’s over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. (Retail price for all of this would total $286.93…again over 40% savings! See what I mean about these being pretty ridiculous deals???)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. (That’s right! If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! If you have a friend that would also like a cutting system, how can you pass up this deal? Now…to decide who gets which machine. Hmmm…Flip a coin???) Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available. (So this means all supplies, including mats and blades. This is THE PERFECT time to stock up on your favorite supplies like vinyl and HTV, AND try something new! I know so many of you had your eyes on the new stamping starter kit. At 40% off, treat yourself to an early holiday gift!)
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25. (Pretty self explanatory here. You can guarantee that with 40% off supplies, PLUS free shipping, I’m stocking up on as much as I can!)
So once again, be sure to click here to go to the promo page on the Silhouette site, and use the code STITCHES to get all of these deals!
The sale runs from now through Dec. 8th!
2. Whip Up A Holiday Shadow Box In Just A Few Minutes!
This time of year, our time is limited, right? If you’re like me, the few minutes you can squeeze in here and there for crafting are precious, and you need to get as much accomplished in that time as possible.
Today’s project is a show-stopper, and works up super fast!
The shadow box you see above uses a design you can find in the Silhouette Online Store here for just $0.99. I simply just clicked a corner of the design and dragged it to my desired size.
Both layers come with the download, but you can see in the picture below exactly how I set the two of them up in my software. The design on the left is what I cut from the silver vinyl. The design on the right is what I cut from the gold vinyl. (To split them up, simply select the design, click “Ungroup Selected Shapes” from the bottom left corner of your software, and delete out the pieces from each that you don’t want to cut!)
Simply cut each design separately. Apply the gold first, then the silver. It’s seriously that easy!
3. I Want To Join In On The Black Friday Sale Fun, Too!
I know a lot of you are buying Silhouette cutting systems right now, either for yourself or a friend.
And I know a lot of you (or your friends!) will be looking for help getting started with either your CAMEO or Portrait.
I’ve reactivated the Charter Member promo code in “Crafting With Your Silhouette,” my first online program from The Nikki, In Stitches Craft Academy!
Just use CharterCWYS to get class 30% off every month for as long as you’re a member.
We are already having so much fun!
The feedback so far has been amazing! Everyone is loving the video lessons and PDF’s, our live online event last week was so fun, and people are already looking forward to next month’s “Font Fest 2013!” (We’re also getting our first Homework Challenge next month, that comes with free designs you are going to love!)
So take a look around. We’d love to have you join us!
Once again, you can click here to see more details about the class. If you just ordered your machine but don’t have it yet, no worries! You can still enroll and start to get familiar with the Silhouette Studio Software!
NOTE: The promo code will only be active again from today through Sunday, December 1st!
PS…I hope all of you had a fabulous Thanksgiving, filled with love and laughter, family and friends!