It’s really early here (too early for two thirds of my children to be awake!) but I wanted to take a few minutes to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving.
As many of you know, this has been a hard year for me physically, with lots of unexpected twists and turns, but when I sit down tonight with my family for dinner, I will have more to be thankful for than I ever have before…laughter and love, family and friends, health and happiness.
Enjoy your time today with all of your loved ones. Give them all an extra squeeze when you hug them for me!
Nikki, In Stitches
PS…If you have some extra time this morning, enjoying a quiet cup of coffee before the craziness of cooking dinner begins, I’ve included the Black Friday Silhouette details below. The sale is open now, so feel free to fill your cart and get some shopping done for yourself today! If you are having a screen free Thanksgiving (which I hope to start as soon as I click “Publish” on this post) and are reading this Black Friday morning, I hope you’ve had a great Turkey Day and are now enjoying all of the sales and deals you’ve been waiting for!
- Free shipping on orders over $50.00! (You know this is a biggie, especially if you’re ordering machines! The shipping on them can be expensive! Just keep in mind this offer is only good for those of you in the contiguous US!)
- 40% off almost everything in the Silhouette America store with promo code STITCHES (I’ll be honest and tell you this is the one I’m most interested in! I’ll be stocking up on blade and mats, fabric inks, inks of my Mint, and etching sheets for my Curio!)
- 20% off Silhouette Design Store Subscriptions with promo code BLACK
- Machine bundles as low as $99.99 including: (Again use promo code STITCHES for these!)
– Silhouette Mint for $99.99
-Portrait and Mint TOGETHER for $189.99
-CAMEO for $199.99
-CAMEO and Portrait TOGETHER for $289.99
- There are more bundles available on the site if you look around, and again, just use promo code STITCHES to get your discounts!
The sale runs through December 4th, 2015! HAPPY SHOPPING!!!