I am just now getting back from the beach, so I’m not actually contributing to this week’s Craft Wars “Veterans” Round Robin, but I still wanted to share a few of the other projects with all of you.
Be sure to stop by and take a peek at these crafty how-to’s:
1. Angela Daniels never disappoints with the perfect balance of crafty know-how and witty humor. Take a peek at her toy box for Tori’s chicken, Coco!
2. Andrea from Hand Make My Day turns a Staples copy box into a super cute and super secret “spy box”….my little guy would LOVE this!
3. I love Lisa “Liza Lou” Fulmer’s combination of both of last week’s challenges! She’s created a toy box for all of her dog’s favorite playthings!
4. Have you noticed Tori’s jewelry on the show? It usually is a handmade piece that mirrors the theme of the show. (I think her necklace in the first episode was made from no. 2 pencils!) Take a peek at Margot Potter’s clothespin necklace at The Impatient Crafter…it’s very Tori and very cute!
5. You will be amazed at Pattye’s $2.00 furniture find! Stop by Foo Foo La La to see how she spends literally just a few dollars on a new toy box cabinet!
And make sure you leave a little “good luck”‘ message for Andrea and Lisa! They will be appearing on tonight’s episode! Watch tonight at 10/9c on TLC to see how far they go in the crafty competition!
I’m also excited to say that Andrea and Lisa (as well as a few other Craft Wars contestants) will both be stopping by tomorrow night’s LIVE chat here on Nikki, In Stitches! You’ll be able to ask all of us questions, get more details on what projects went well and what were “craft fails”, get the skinny on what it’s like to stand up there in front of the judges…We’ll cover it all! Get all of the details right here!
Nikki, In Stitches