We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming….
No project or tutorial to post today, but I’m still so excited about the details below.
In full disclosure, this is a Silhouette-based post, so if you aren’t a Silhouette lover, I won’t be upset if you stop reading now and join me next week when I return to my “regularly scheduled programming.” But if you are a Silhouette owner (or you are someone that wants to be!) you won’t want to miss a single word below!
Ready for the fun?
Silhouette is having a HUGE SURPRISE SALE!
All supplies are 40% off!
Here’s what’s included:
1. All your favorites. Vinyl, HTV, ink, adhesive backed cardstocks, double-sided adhesive (you know, the stuff that makes glittering intricate designs a piece of cake!)… you name it!
2. Your much needed supply staples. Now is the best time to pick up a new cutting mat and blade!
3. ALL THE NEW MATERIALS SILHOUETTE IS DEBUTING THIS WEEK AT CHA! (This is the one I think I’m most excited about!) I’ve got a sneak peek below at some of the new goodies Silhouette will premiere this week at CHA’s Craft & Hobby Association Trade Show, and all of them are currently on sale….for 40% off!
(Actual cutting systems, downloads, download cards, subscriptions and gift cards are the only things not included in the sale. The discount is for supplies…all physical things that you can run through your machine, add to your projects, etc.!)
Pretty exciting stuff, right?
Now, I know some of you will have questions about the new materials, and I have yet to play with all of them. To make things easier, this entire week, Silhouette will be featuring these new items on their blog, answering all of your questions, and demonstrating how these products can be used. Be sure to stop by their blog and take a peek at all the great, creative ideas they have!
Ready for the sale details?
It’s an easy one this month. All you need is coupon code STITCHES to get 40% off all the supplies in your cart! The sale runs from today through July 31st!
Don’t forget, below I’ve got pictures and details of some of the new products launching this week. Pay extra attention to the stamp starter kit. Yes, Silhouette now has a material that you can cut with your CAMEO or Portrait to make your own rubber stamps! I’ve already got that one in my cart, ready to order!
But wait! There’s more!
Remember at the top of this post, I said “if you want to be a Silhouette owner” this post is for you?
Silhouette has given me a Portrait to giveaway!
Most of you know the drill by now, but just in case…here are the details:
Entering the Silhouette Portrait™ giveaway is easy! Just use the Rafflecopter app below. This giveaway is open to US residents only! (If you’re viewing this post in your email or through an email reader and can’t see the Rafflecopter box below, click here to be taken directly to the Nikki, In Stitches site.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here is exactly what the winner will receive:
- Silhouette Portrait™ electronic cutting tool
- Silhouette Studio® software
- 50 exclusive cuttable designs
- Power cable, USB cable
- 8″ cutting mat
- Cutting blade
- $10 gift card to the Silhouette Online Store
- Basic Instruction Guide
PLUS, I’m adding in my Intro To Your CAMEO class for free!
Good luck in the giveaway and Happy Shopping!
Nikki, In Stitches
Here’s that sneak peek I mentioned at what’s debuting this week from Silhouette!
Find these new products, a few others, plus all of your old favorites here!
And don’t forget to use promo code STITCHES to get them 40% off!