It’s that time again!
Time for a round robin of projects inspired by last week’s episode of Craft Wars and created by the veterans of the crafty war…my fellow Craft Wars contestants!
Last week’s episode (my personal favorite so far because you know how much I love the holidays!) was based on Christmas. Contestants first had to make a wreath from sweaters, socks, scarves, etc. Then the remaining two crafters were asked to make Christmas trees from packing and shipping materials. Quite a challenge, huh???
For this week’s round robing, I’m sharing another fan favorite. My cork wreath (which is hanging on my front door this very moment) is still a show stopper, whether it is Christmas time or not. I keep it up all year long, and just change the bow to suit the time of year! I recently brought it with me as part of my display when I was asked to teach at the Project Linus national convention, and it literally stole the show.
Take a peek at my fun little how-to video below…and start saving your corks! (If you’re viewing this post in your email inbox or through a reader and can’t see the video, click this link to view it right on the Nikki, In Stitches site!)
And don’t forget to take a peek at the other projects inspired by Craft Wars and created by the Craft Wars contestants!
- You MUST stop by Cheryl’s “postage themed” birth announcement…too stinkin’ cute and her new little one is adorable, too!
- Lisa’s simple cardstock tree ornament embellished with beads is a great project to make with your kids!
- I never would have guessed that Traci’s wreath is made from muffin wrappers and old sheets of music….LOVE IT!
- Pattye’s baby block ornaments are the perfect gift for a family welcoming a new little one just in time to help them celebrate the holidays!
- Do you have the best intentions of sending hand written notes, but never quite get around to doing it? Angela’s thank you card wreath is adorably cute and the perfect reminder to help keep you in touch with friends and family!
- And take a peek at Andrea’s Christmas wreath made from an Easter sweater…one she also keeps on display year round!
Nikki, In Stitches
PS…Don’t forget to watch the all new episode of Craft Wars tonight at 8pm EST! (Yup, it’s got a new primetime slot!) And then, join me and Craft Wars judge Stephen Brown of Glitterville for a LIVE after show on Spreecast starting at 9pm EST sharp, here! It’s so fun, and you never know who may stop by! Last week we had previous contestants and winners join in the fun…and another Craft Wars judge, Erica Domesek from P.S.-I Made This! XOXO