Who’s holidays are going to be filled with handmade decorations, gifts, and simple crafty touches?
Answer – Yours!
That’s right! Every year as I post holiday projects on my blog I get comments and emails from readers who “wish they had the time” or “with they had the ability to create handmade decorations.”
Finally, I’ve decided enough is enough! I have spent the last several months, hard at work, putting together step-by-step tutorials that will:
- Turn your home into a handmade holiday wonderland
- Allow you to create simple holiday treasures with the help of your children
- Impress your friends and family with your crafty talent!
I know! I know! Right now your saying, “But, Nikki, where am I going to find the time to make all these things?”
That’s the best part!
The book includes 3 projects that can be completed in under an hour!
And I’ve thought of everything. Included in the book are:
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- Materials checklists
- High quality photographs
- And bonus tips and tricks that I’ve figured out along the way
Nikki, In Stitches – A Handmade Holiday provides simple tutorials for project such as:
*Accents for your home
*Ornaments for the tree
*Gifts for family and friends
*Projects to make with your children
So, what’s holding you back? Before the craziness of the holiday season hits, get started creating these handmade treasures!
- These projects are the perfect finishing touches for gift giving and home decorating. Sometimes a store-bought present just needs that little handmade touch to make it a gift to remember!
- These simple additions to your holiday decor are simple enough to make with your children, and together you will make your own traditions based around time spent together and learning something new!
- These inexpensive projects are great scrap busters! From paper to fabric, most can be made from supplies you already have on hand!
Filled with 5 complete projects, with step-by-step how-to’s and high quality photos, as well as 3 bonus ideas perfect for simple and quick additions to your holiday traditions, and 5 tips for creating the perfect mantlescape or tablescape, Nikki, In Stitches – A Handmade Holiday is only $6.99.
There are no ads. There is no fluff. Just great projects you and your family can enjoy making together this holiday season!