Can you handle the cuteness?
Every time I scroll through the pictures, I fall more and more in love with them!
These holiday printables are from Anders Ruff’s Nostalgic North Pole collection. And if you can manage to look away from their amazing work for a minute, you’ll spy a few Nikki, In Stitches – A Handmade Holiday projects in the mix!
Did you spot them all?
When Anders Ruff asked me to contribute a few pieces to their photo shoot, I couldn’t say “YES!” fast enough! If you look through the pictures again, you’ll see my table runner, a few paper punched ornaments, and even my fabric covered wreath in the background of one shot. All of these projects are super simple, and are just a few examples of the holiday how-to’s provided in Nikki, In Stitches – A Handmade Holiday.
Thanks so much to the girls behind Anders Ruff. I’m still smiling from ear to ear, and so, so flattered to have worked with them. You can find this collection (and all of their amazing collections) on their website, too. (And by “peek” I mean, make a pot of coffee and clear your schedule for the day….you’re gonna’ be there awhile!).
Nikki, In Stitches
PS…Because I know you will all want more info on the goodies shown above, here are all the credits! Stop by and take a peek at these vendors…their work is fabulous!
– Complete Event Styling by Anders Ruff
– Printable decor, hot cocoa bar, gift tags, advent calendar mittens from Anders Ruff
– Photography by Becca Bond Photography (www.beccabondphotography.com)
– Luxury Mountain Home Rentals in Asheville, NC – Luxury Mountain Rentals available from Yonder (www.yondernc.com)
Clothing and Decor Sources:
– Custom Aprons and Christmas Pajamas – Made by Morgan (www.madebymorganwiebke.etsy.com)
– Custom “Letter to Santa” and “North Pole” Pillows by MonMell Designs (with Anders Ruff Graphics)
– Felt Stockings by Rik Rak
– Handmade Ornaments, Runner and Wreath by Nikki in Stitches (DIY Tutorial Book available at her website) (www.www.nikkiinstitches.com)
– Red Wooden Cake Stands by A Fabulous Fete (and some DIY) (www.aFabulousFete.etsy.com)
– Paper Baking Cups, Paper Fans, Tissue Poms, Nut Cups, Paper Straws, Favor Boxes, Glass Milk bottles from My Little Love (www.mylittlelove.bigcartel.com)
– Mexican Hot Chocolate sandwich cookies by Red Bird Bakery
– Fondant Cupcake and Cookie Toppers by Two Sugar Babies
– Santa Stamp and Santa Cookie Pops by Sweet Sugar Belle (www.sweetsugarbelle.com)
– Glittery Candy Cane, North Pole and Hanging Mitten Cookies by Allyson Jane (www.allysonjane.com)
– Square Pattern, Red/white Santa Stamp, Candy Cane, Mini Gingerberad Men and Reindeer Sugar Cookies by The Cookie Jar
– Gingerbread Man Cookie pops by Oh! So Yummy Cookies and Confections
– Chocolate Covered Pretzels by Pretzels Pleaze (www.pretzelspleaze.com)