And before I go into the details of all that the Craft Academy has to offer, I do have a little something special for those of you that have been patiently waiting for this day. From now until midnight tonight, anyone that enrolls can use the promo code CharterCWYS and get the program at over 30% off.
And now for all the fun…
The Craft Academy is special. It has a special place in my heart (many of you know that teaching is one of my passions, and this new site allows me to help so many more of you than I ever could before) and I hope you’ll find that it is a special place for you. A place to learn, share, and make new friends along the way.
4 Reasons You’ll Love The Nikki, In Stitches Craft Academy
1. Crafters Are Fun! The community at the Craft Academy is full of creative, talented, friendly and fun people who enjoy learning new techniques and sharing their experiences. As a bonus to the content provided in the lessons, membership in my first program also comes with access to a members only forum, where you can feel free to post questions, help others work through their crafty mishaps, and get to know your fellow students.
2. I’m here for you, cheering you on! I reply to comments and questions posted in the forums. I personally respond to emails. I am available for live during our monthly online events. I’m here to answer your questions, and get you back to creating as quickly as possible.
3. The community here will inspire you. I am always amazed at how each of you takes one of my ideas and adds your personal touch to it, making it even better. These projects are shared here at The Craft Academy and specifically posted to help motivate you to push your creative boundaries!
4. You’ll find yourself wanting more. The lessons inside The Craft Academy are purposely designed to not just teach a method or technique. They’re specifically written to give you the skills required, but also the push you need to take them one step further. You’ll quickly find yourself thinking of ways to expand on each project taught!
What Courses are taught at The Craft Academy?
Courses and programs will be added to the site on a regular basis. Together with guest teachers, I plan to bring you a full curriculum of crafting classes that covers every medium or technique you would like to see. Classes will be taught using a combination of videos, PDF tutorials, and live online seminars.
Today my flagship program opens for enrollment: Crafting With Your Silhouette.
Featured in this program are:
- Monthly projects built specifically to help you learn every feature in the Silhouette software.
- Time saving tips and techniques to help you shorten the “learning curve” time often associated with getting familiar with the Silhouette software.
- Live online events where you can get instant help and feedback on whatever projects you’re working towards completing. (These events will be recorded for playback. You can watch whenever you’d like, as often as you’d like!
- Community conversations taking place every day, providing the help you need, but also allowing you to build a network of fellow crafters here to encourage you to explore where your Silhouette cutting system can take you.
- Mini-lessons to increase your confidence and skills, cutting back on wasted time…and supplies.
- My personal support. I actively respond to comments and questions posted on the site. I also personally respond to emails. I’m here to answer your questions, and get you back to creating with your CAMEO, or Portrait as quickly as possible.
Like I said above, this is special. And if you’re looking for something special, a place to learn and craft online like you’ve never seen before, I’d love for you to join us.
Hope to see you there!
Nikki, In Stitches
PS..Want a sneak peek at the first month’s lessons?
The theme is “The Background Story.” We’ll be covering everything from making background stencils, background designs for notecards, creating background papers for scrapbooking, and more!